Adabian is committed to protecting the rights and privacy of all visitors to its websites and/or mobile applications.
The terms "we", "us" or "our(s)" hereunder refer to Adabian and its affiliates and the terms "you" and "your" hereunder refer to the user visiting Adabian.com Careers portal.
The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you.
We also collect the following information from you:
• Information you give us (Submitted information)
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Services Sites or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail). This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, and when you report a problem with Adabian jobs, our Services, or any of Our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device's phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, and personal description.
• Information we collect about you and your device
Each time you visit one of Our Sites or avail our services we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, IP address and referring/exit pages (Device Information);
• details of your use of Adabian Jobs or your visits to any of Our Sites (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own applying for job purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access (Log Information).
When you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation (for example, the type of operating system) may be sent to us.
We use information collected to:
• Fulfil your requests;
• Send you a request confirmation;
• Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services;
• Send you requested service information;
• Send service updates or warranty information;
• Respond to customer service requests;
• Administer your account;device or Dubai Careers settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at email@example.com
• Send you marketing communications;
• Improve our Site Services and marketing efforts;
• Conduct research and analysis;
• Respond to your questions and concerns; and
• Display content based upon your interests.
• As required by law, such as to comply with a court order or any other legal process;
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; and/or
• To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with Services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates