Pharmacist With DHA License
Posted On: 17th Mar, 2021
The Pharmacist is responsible for the provision of pharmaceutical services to customers at pharmacy level. This will include: selling medicines and general items; counseling customers; referring and educating customers appropriately with regards to the safe and effective usage of medicines; disease prevention and management where appropriate. Pharmacists are expected to operate within the governing code of ethics and to follow the local and government regulations in their day to day operations.
Achieving daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Selling and dispensing of prescribed and non prescribed medicines and general items to customers in a professional and ethical manner
- Using selling skills to recommend alternative OTC medicine and items to customers in order to maximize sales
- Responsible for having correct brand category and product layout in place
- Responsible for having the highest standard of product presentation in place
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Certification of MS Office
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
By applying to a job using Adabian you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Adabian Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.