Posted On: 3rd Jun, 2021
Communication Skill, Customer service Skill, Management Skill
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified impression and assistance to all customers. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy teamwork environment.
- Client services – Answer all phone calls, emails, texts, and social media platforms instant messages with inquiries about placing new custom cakes and specialty desserts orders. Return calls, make outbound follow up calls. Explain custom order placement process, discuss custom cakes and desserts design details, available options, and provide pricing under guidance of experienced cake decorators, provide customers with delivery charge quotes, answer questions and provide assistance with existing and pending custom orders. Email out invoices, and follow up on payment status.
- Assistance – Send out and receive emails, texts, social medial platforms instant messages. File and keep good pending, current, and future orders records. Maintain office supplies and reorder as needed. Maintain an organized filing system. Schedule appointments as required.
- A high school diploma is required
- Reliable, professional, courteous and patient
- Excellent phone, email, texting, and social media instant messaging skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong follow up skills
- Ability to work in fast pace team environment
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Certification of MS Office
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
By applying to a job using Adabian you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Adabian Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.