Posted On: 10th Mar, 2021
Interpersonal Skill, Management Skill
- Taking messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Acting as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEO'S, Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents and Chiefs.
- Handling confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Working independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Establishing, developing, maintaining and updating filing system for the department.
- Retrieving information from files when needed.
- Establishing, developing, maintaining and updating library of trade journals and magazines.
- Organizing and prioritizing large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Drafting written responses or replying by phone or e-mail when necessary.
- Responding to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Work requires an extensive knowledge of business and an excellent command of the English language.
- Must have knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through 1+ years in related experience.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Certification of MS Office
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
By applying to a job using Adabian you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Adabian Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.